Saturday 2 March 2013

way to improve my english

                   Asalamualaikun to my beloved teacher and members of gamma 1.This is my second essay which is about 'way to improve english'.I will be very happy if my english were better so i can go to all type of nations and can speak english perfectly

                    The first thing i want to improve my english is,i want to find all the hard word  in the dictionary and I want to memorize it and try to speak it every time.With this first step i can make my english better.

                     Second thing is i want practice learn to speak english every day because with this way i will be able to speak english accurately without feeling awkward every time when in english class

                      lastly,every evening i want to spend my evening with hearing some music in english way.This way is also can improve english because i can hear some word that never been i hear

                      that's all for my essay.I hope u all can improve your english with this step.

-FAR-


1 comment:

  1. When I was your age, I listen to English songs and I make sure I know all the meaning in the lyrics...and I also watched cartoons without the translation...come girl, I know u can do it. (T'aneem)

    ReplyDelete