Saturday 2 March 2013

      What I Want To Change To Make Me A Better Person

                     Assalamualaikum to all Boy's Generation member and also to my teacher, Pn.Zurainiee. First of all, "What I Want To Change To Make Me A Better Person" is from lazy to  hard-working person because sometimes when teacher ask to do notes, I feel that I am lazy to write it and don't want to do homework everytime any teacher give it to me.
                     Besides, I also want to study hard. I want to succes in study and my life because I want to make my family proud of me and I will not dissapoint them. So I will start by make a timetable and divide my time wisely. with a timetable, it will help us not to stress and maybe all homework can be finish.
                     That's all my essay for today. Honestly, I really don't have any idea and thist only I can do. I'm sorry if I have done any mistakes.

       (SYANA)

1 comment:

  1. Nobody else can help you to improve but You YOURSELF need to take the first step to improve>>>set your timetable and set your goal in life....best of luck.(T'aneem)

    ReplyDelete