Saturday 9 March 2013

-WaY tO iMpRoVe My EnGLisH-

        Assalamualaikum to my teacher,Pn Zurainee and to my member's Boy Generation.Today,i want to share all to u is 'Way to Improve My English'.We all know about the english is very important to us because it will make our knowledge will be expand.

        Firstly,I have to read the book of English languange.It will make my knowledge become expand.Next,I have to do the study group with my friends.If I don't understand any questions,I can ask and discuss with my friends.I can do homework that the teacher give to us together with my friends.Finally,I have to read newspaper such as New Straits Times and The Star.That way can improve my english.

        That all for today.I hope u all can improve your English Languange.

^MYRUL^

No comments:

Post a Comment