Sunday 3 March 2013

                 ...Way To Improve My English...


      Assalamualaikum to my beloved teacher and all members.This is my second essay for today. I will be feel very happy if my english improve so I can speak english perfectly.
        The first that I need to do to improve my english is always read a english book or do an essay. I can search in a dictionary if there any word that I cannot understand and see what is the maeaning of that word.
           Besides, I need to learn speak in english everyday so that I can able speak english in correctly and without feel awkward with teacher everytime english class. I can practice with my mother or my sisters because they were good in speak english. Sometimes my mother spend her time to teach me speak english correctly.
             Lastly, I hear an english song everytime I had a free time and when I doing my homework. In this way, I can improve my english because every song have word that I haven't heard this before and also some new words.

              I will end my essay now. I hope that you all can improved your english well by following this step. You can get a perfect job after you end school when your english has been improve. Hope you succes.
                  (SYANA)

1 comment:

  1. Yes...that's the right attitude...with this, you'll improve yourself bit by bit...go girl....(T'aneem)

    ReplyDelete