Saturday 9 March 2013

what i want to change to make me a better person


              Assalamualaikum to all the members of Boy Generation also to my beloved teacher,Pn Zurainee.First 'What I Want To Change To Make Me A Better Person' is i want to change my attitude from lazy become hard-working.I want to do the homework that teacher give to me.If i do finish my homework,it can make me to become better person.

              Besides that,i have to not always go out and it will make my studies not fokus.If i want to become the good person,i have to fokus to my study and not to think about the anything outdoor.I want to make my mother proud of me also make my parents happy.That's my parent's request from me to become good person.

              That's all my essay today.I hope u all read and become a better person.

   ^MYRUL^

No comments:

Post a Comment