Thursday 28 February 2013

way to improve my english

              Assalam and hi guys..this title make me interested to write...That we know English language is very important to all because English is the international language..That why i must to my improve  my english ..
           
              There are many ways maybe can improve my english..Such as,I must to pay attention in class when teacher is teaching..Next,I must study with my friend by make study group with my friend..this make me easy to ask what word in english that i don't understand..just like this blog,i can share with my friend what activities home work..

             That all for today,I hope i can practice to be a best in english..

                                              -shan-aka rushey dene

2 comments:

  1. The way to practice is to keep on writing, speaking, listening to English...It's in you...dig it out because you have learnt the language for years...(T'aneem)

    ReplyDelete